This event has expired. Please see all of our here.
Halloween: it’s the spookiest night of the year. It’s also one of the most anticipated — and you want to make sure you have a night so scary fun, you’ll be talking about it all November long. Luckily, the Windy City is your source for some of the hottest — and most haunting — events happening this Halloween weekend. On Friday, October 30, 2015, HalloweenCruises.com is proud to present Nightmare on Lake Michigan, a spooktacular Halloweeen cruise aboard the swanky Mystic Blue Yacht. Enjoy terrifyingly gorgeous views of Lake Michigan as you cruise from Navy Pier along the lakeshore, dance to the incredible live DJ and enjoy the multiple cash boars aboard the Mystic Blue. It’s sure to be a ghostly night you’ll never forget.
Guests will board the yacht at 6pm, and the cruise will depart from Chicago’s iconic Navy Pier at 6:30. We’ll have everyone safely back to shore by 8:30 — so you can enjoy the rest of your Halloweekend too. But hurry — if previous events are any indication, tickets for this party won’t last long. Grab your gang of ghouls and goblins and sign up fast!
Nightmare on Lake Michigan
- This is a 21+ event; valid ID is required for entry onto the ship.
- There is no official dress code (if you can wear it on the street you can wear it on the boat).
- Light snacks will be available for purchase on board. No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- All tickets are E-tickets, and will be emailed at time of purchase. Physical printouts of tickets are recommended for boarding.
- The Mystic Blue departs from the Navy Pier located at 600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611