Are you looking for a spooky Chi-town cruise to remember this Halloween? We at HalloweenCruises.com proudly presents Shipwrecked aboard the Mystic Blue Yacht, a spooky Halloween soiree that just may be the most incredible (and ghoulish, of course) Halloween event The Windy City has to offer. Best of all, this is a Friday night party to kick off your epic Halloween weekend — it’s on Friday, October 30, 2015.
You’ll dance the night away in spooky style with our live DJ, enjoy the cash bar and take in gorgeous views of Lake Michigan after you sail away from the famous Navy Pier — the iconic landmark that is nearly synonymous with the Windy City. You’ll be celebrating in true Halloween splendor. After all, Halloween is one of the most anticipated nights of the year — make sure you and your loved ones celebrate like witches and werewolves with HalloweenCruises.com.
The beautiful Mystic Blue Yacht boards at 11 on October 30th, 2015, departs from Chicago’s Navy Pier at 11:30 and will return to shore by 1:30. Make sure your most beloved ghouls and goblins register soon — if our previous events are any indication, tickets won’t last long.
- This is a 21+ event; valid ID is required for entry onto the ship.
- There is no official dress code (if you can wear it on the street you can wear it on the boat).
- Light snacks will be available for purchase on board. No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- All tickets are E-tickets, and will be emailed at time of purchase. Physical printouts of tickets are recommended for boarding.
- The Mystic Blue departs from the Navy Pier located at 600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611