Your New Year’s Eve celebration deserves a good drink for sipping and sharing with your friends. There’s nothing better than enjoying a nice drink with your friends as you get ready to bring in the New Year. We know finding the perfect drink recipe for your party can be hard, so we put together some drinks that you definitely should serve at your Chicago New Year’s Eve party. Check out these great drink recipes and enjoy your New Year’s celebration with a good drink in your hand!
Check out Where to Celebrate your Chicago New Year’s Eve here!
This New Year’s Eve drink recipe is definitely a festive one. Decorate your drink with a skewer of raspberries and add some sparkle to the top for one of the most festive New Year’s Eve drink recipes around. The New Year’s Sparkler takes your traditional New Year’s drink, champagne and adds some berry sweetness to it for the perfect holiday kick. Check out this recipe below and celebrate New Year’s Eve with the sparkler!
- 1-ounce Berry-flavored vodka
- 1.5 ounces Pomegranate juice
- 3.5 ounces Champagne
- Add the vodka and cranberry juice to a chilled champagne flute.
- Top with Champagne and garnish with 5-6 raspberries on a long skewer.
Celebrate your New Year’s Eve with this cocktail named after the famous New York City borough itself. This classic cocktail is definitely one of the great New Year’s Eve drink recipes that you just can’t skip! The original Brooklyn cocktail uses a bittersweet French aperitif called Amer Picon, however, it is no longer available in the United States. Substitute Amer Pico for any other bitter that you prefer and you’ll be all set for this drink. Get the recipe below and bring Brooklyn to your New Year’s Eve celebration this year!
Check out more New Year’s Eve drink recipes here!
- 1.5 ounces rye whiskey (or bourbon)
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/4 ounce Amer Picon (or Cio Ciaro or another bitter you may like to try)
- 1/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- Lemon twist or Maraschino cherry for garnish, optional
- Place a martini glass in the freezer to chill for 10 to 15 minutes. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the rye, dry vermouth, Amer Picon, and maraschino liqueur.
- Shake until well-chilled. Strain into the chilled martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
What’s better than a good sangria recipe? With so many New Year’s Eve drink recipes suggesting sangria, how can you pick the right one? Well, this strawberry and limoncello sangria is definitely one you want to try! This sangria combines sparkling rosé champagne with strawberries and lemons for a drink that’ll remind you of the warm summer days. Make no mistake though, this sangria is still perfect for raising your glass to the New Year! Get the recipe below and pour up this delicious sangria for your New Year’s Eve celebration.
- 3/4 cup limoncello
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup hulled and quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 750-ml bottle chilled demi-sec rosé champagne
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the limoncello and the strawberries.
- Top with the chilled rosé champagne and stir in half of the lemon wheels.
- Pour the sangria into ice-filled stemware. Scoop some fruit into each glass and garnish with a lemon wheel.